Search Using the Tools God Gave You

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Life Coach Training Online

Seriously? Did you know that you, too, could be certified to become a "life coach." I don't mean to step on any toes, but certification to become a life coach? I have a life coach, and it doesn't cost me a thing. Well, it did cost a little. What did I pay for my life coach, you ask? Just my soul. I have accepted Jesus Christ into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior, and, with this membership, I have received access to a life coach for the rest of my life (eternity), for free.

In order to obtain your certification in life coaching, you only need 6 months of online courses. Before you graduate, you will already have clients, which is promising. The cost is only $3,000. The opportunities are limitless. Who needs a life coach, you ask? Who doesn't need a life coach? Who wouldn't benefit from having someone else tell you the steps you need to take in order to find the happiness that God already told you that you deserve. God created you to achieve happiness.

Don't get me wrong. If you are a life coach, that's great. I don't mean to offend people in this field. I just feel that I, personally, would not benefit from a life coach. I know what I need to do in order to be happy everyday. I am already on my way. I found my sweet spot, and am in pursuit of making it my career. If you are having trouble figuring out what you need to do to have happiness in your life, and are considering hiring a life coach, let me challenge you. Open your Bible, pray to the Almighty One that created you. God is the only life coach I will ever need!

No comments: